The Network Advisory Group provide independent expert advice to the Network Management Team as required, for example on proposed Network activities and projects, and provide a user perspective and links to other relevant activities.
- William Evison, Senior Environmental Economist, Sustainability and Climate Change, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Mallika Ishwaran, Chief Economist, Defra
- Professor Philip Lowe, OBE, Director Relu, Newcastle University
- Aude Neville, EU Chief Economist for biodiversity (DG ENV)
- Professor Andrew Watkinson, Director, Living with Environmental Change.